Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky luck

























Cardi: Old Navy, Top: ??, Pants: Mantique, Flats: Walmart, Belt: Ardene, Bracelet: Gift

I'm so gosh darn lucky. And not because it's St. Patrick's Day. This is what was written on my left over burrito that I brought to work today. B is such an angel. My honeycakes makes my entire week sometimes. Actually he makes my entire day everyday and I'm not even exaggerating.
I haven't been very domesticated lately. He's been doing all the cooking and then does the dishes. Special, special guy he is. Don't get me wrong, I love to cook and believe it or not, I like to clean. My apron just hasn't wanted to come out and play lately. I've gotta change that pronto! 
I hadn't planned on wearing green today. But I couldn't stand the thought of everyone coming up to me asking me why I wasn't. So I did. And of course, I didn't hear one conversation about St. Patrick's day in my office.  Figures.
I'm going to go and help make dins.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by friends!