Thursday, March 10, 2011

My song

Blazer: Dynamite, Top: Garage, Leggings: H&M, Wedges: Aldo, Necklace: Le Chateau

I was listening to my ipod on my walk home from work today and Counting Crows - Long December came on. Do you have a song that brings you straight back to a time in your life? Or reminds you of a period of your life?  Well this is my one song. My one song that I never skip when it comes on.  My one song that brings me back as if I am fly on the wall in my own life, just several years younger. It reminds me of having a sleep over on a school night. That was huge!  Or my best friend having a giant old school (not old school at the time) Canucks logo painted on his bedroom wall. I wanted one to so badly. It reminds me of laying around listening to Nazareth. Yes, as a young child I loved Nazareth and I'm not afraid to admit it. Ha!
Such a wonderful walk home it was.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Blog Carrie! I love Counting Crows too ! they actually have a bunch of awesome song. Have a good Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!