Thursday, March 31, 2011

R.TL






Cardi: Old Navy, Skirt: Aritzia, Tank: F21, Shoes: Go Jane, Tights: Dynamite
  R.TL stands for Regional Tasting Lounge. It's a restaurant in Yaletown. Moi, B and the in-laws went here for din dins this eve. We got a good deal from B's brother and papa's company Hot Deals Live so we thought, what they hey! Might as well try it out! We probably wouldn't have gone there, ever, if we didn't have the voucher. It was alright. It was something new and different to try. They have a neat outdoor window fireplace thingy which, unfortunately, was not turned on. I see it on everyday when I walk by after work. I guess they knew I was coming.
I had the Salmon, which was tasty. I think the topping made it though. I wouldn't have left the crispy skin on it if I were a chef at a restaurant. Or had Brussel Sprouts as a vegetable. Ok, am I being weird here? Or is that a normal vegetable to serve with a meal out? 
All in all, I'd go back (only because I have another voucher to use), but order something different. I'll let you know how it is second time around.
PS. I wish the sun could come out everyday when taking pictures. They look so much better. Sheesh!
Tomorrow is Friday friends!
xoxo
 

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a skirt that color! Is it suede? I want a velvet one...super cute!

    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope not suede! But it looks like it! It's actually cotton spandex and it's sooo comfy!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!