Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beeeend and Snap!












 































 Tunic: Borrowed from Sissy, Leggings/Shirt: Garage, Boots: Famous Footwear, Belt: Thrifted

Oh-my-god, oh my god you guys! I was singing that in my head friends. Last night Sissy and I went to see Legally Blonde the musical. I'm telling you, if it comes to your city GO SEE IT! It was so great. Now, I'm not a huge fan of musicals, but this one was definitely worth going to see. Sheesh, I'm still laughing. We had such a wonderful evening. Just the two of us.
She also brought this Tunic over for me that I've wanted to borrow for so long. We do dress somewhat alike and I tried to think outside the box and wear it differently, but it was haaard. So there you have it. And the pictures today, not so wonderful. It was so windy and very cold. I need a tan too. Summer! Come out come out wherever you are...please. Thanks.

3 comments:

  1. That looked like serious fun! It just came to Tallahassee a bit ago, wish I had gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look!

    xo-Kayla Marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!