Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flaunt it!




 16 weeks, 2 days

Skirt and Shoes: F21, 
Top: Garage
Sunnies: Rayban
That's what I am going to do! This is my second day wearing a tighter skirt that really accentuates my baby bump. I thought to myself for about half a second today, I wonder if people are going to judge me for wearing tighter clothes while I'm pregnant.  Half a second I thought about this. Then I thought, screw that, while I don't feel like a big blimp I'm going to flaunt this baby bump!

3 comments:

  1. love your style, you look great!! if you get a minute, let me know what you think of my new post!

    http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanging chair is my favorite style among all chairs, you can learn more about furniture by Emd on it.
    Leather sofa is my favorite style among all 2 seat sofa, you can learn more about furniture by Emd furniture on it.
    Barcelona chair replica is my favorite style among all Leather sofa, you can learn more about furniture by emdfurniturecenter on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!