Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Craptastic



















Blazer: Dynamite, Tunic: Urban Behaviour, Skirt: Le Chateau, Tank: ??, Tights: Gap, Shoes: Ardene
Crappy pictures + fantastic day = craptastic! I disliked most of my pictures that were taken today. Hence, I am looking down in all of them. It's probably going to rain any minute now. That's also crappy. 
I did, however, like my outfit today. What I love about blogging is I really can't wear the same thing over again, like ever. Or at least not for a very long time. The good thing is, it's making me look deeper into my closet. This tunic for example (even though you can't tell it's a tunic) hasn't made it into my blog yet. I forgot about this little sucker and it's one of my favs.
Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by friends!