Thursday, March 24, 2011

Leisurely Stroll


 Dress: Joe, Shoes: Jessica Simpson, Belt: Ardene, Tights: H & M, Bracelet: Gift 
I shouldn't be allowed to do this on my lunch break. Especially when I work downtown. I wasn't planning on buying anything for a long while. This quickly turned into a new bikini and a pair of shoes. It was just so darn nice out to stay in on my lunch. Have you ever read the series Confessions of a Shopaholic? Yep, that was me today convincing myself that I needed a new bikini when it's barely out of the winter season here.

I do have a hot tub.
Look! Extremely bright and colourful stripes, they're so nice!
It's strapless.
This will sell out soon you know.
Sold. Along with a pair of shoes.
What;s a girl to do...

1 comment:

  1. I can never master to tie my belts like this and I am obsessed with the way it looks! I love the two browns together and the sexy black patent pumps.
    oldirtyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!