Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One thing leads to another



















 Dress: Joe (like 3 years ago), Belt: F21, Shoes: Aldo

Do you ever, actually I know you probably do, lose something and think where the heck did that go?  I just saw it! This happened with B and I this morning. Nothing to exciting to lose I'm afraid, a roll of garbage bags, but still it's so strange.
This happens to me all the time with clothes. It's like they pick themselves up off their respective hangers and walk away, straight out the front door. And it's always when you've been good and planned your outfit the night before. Key word,  planned. You didn't, however, lay the piece of clothing out the night before. Then, you leave yourself 10 minutes to get dressed because wonderful you planned the night before, but sorry legs, your brown leggings walked out the front door some time ago. So frustrating. Yes, so the case of the missing garbage bags reminded me of that. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by friends!