Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eye creams



Sweater: H&M, Top: Joe, Boots: GoJane, Socks: Ardene
I apologize for the grainy photos (and bad hair). I have no idea what's happening up there.

I asked several of my friends and family if they could recommend an eye cream that decreases the puffiness and dark circles. Boy-oh-boy did I get a lot of recommendations. I never realized eye creams were so popular with people! After thinking about it, I went with one that no one recommended (sorry). I've used Kiehl's facial cleansers in the past (and will go back as soon as my Clinique runs out) so decided to try a brand I trust. 
I decided on Midnight Recovery Eye cream and I'll do a weekly review on my take - if it's working, or if it's a waste of money.  It's a fresh canvas I'm working on, I've never used an eye cream before.
Here's to hoping I get results!

13 comments:

  1. Fun rain style. It is so casual and I love the button up peeking out!

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cute outfit! I love your boots and how you layered the striped top :)
    I'm now following you <3

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really worn eye cream, I guess it's about time I looked into a few! Let us know how it is :)

    Enter my giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the proportions here. And your hair is absolutely gorgeous!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love your sweater and the boots + long socks combination! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweater and how you combined it with the long socks!
    thanks for passing by and comment on my blog!

    xxx

    http://onegirlthousandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i cant wait to see the results - i've never tried it either but if you're going to do it, i'd say def start with kiehls. ive never met anything by them i dont love
    good luck!
    xx shari

    http://shari-ana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your horizontally striped jumper! It is such a pretty, preppy look! http://lamortparlamode.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome blog dear..i'm your newest follower now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. let us know if it works. i'm still debating on my favorite eye cream to use each night

    follow each other?

    xoxo
    amanda
    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciated your posted article. Good job!

    ____________________
    Faye of Eye Cream Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!