Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Burn baby burn

Helllloooo there! I'm alive - barely. Sister had her Bachelorette party in Kelowna over this past long weekend. It waaaas a party that's for sure. I learned that I am getting old. Yes, I am old at 28. Jeepers. But, I am ok with it.
I was a genius and took the day off of work yesterday to "recover". I slept all day and nursed my burned scalp and face.Now it's peeling and looks HOT.
Here are a few photos from the weekend...
 The Maids (one is missing)
 Our Hotel - The Grand
 My sister and I....burned

And me today wearing a F21 Maxi dress that I fell in love with when I saw it on one of my favourite blogs. It finally came to my store!

4 days until the wedding!!!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a great time :)

    and loving the maxi dress, def looks so comfortable!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the psychedelic colors on the maxi dress. So retro chic.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah you got it!!! looks fab on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I am so excited that you checked out my blog!! And on topic of this posting .... ummm, I am from KELOWNA!!! I hope you had a great time, looks like you did!
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!