Thursday, July 28, 2011

Doctor says!




Cardi: Gift/Costa Blanca (awhile ago), Dress: Aritzia, Sandals: Ardene, Sunnies: Ray Ban
Finally went to the doctors. I haven't been feeling well after eating for the past several months. She said it may be an allergy to gluten or lactose intolerance. I have to slowly cut one thing out at a time to figure out what it is. I have a feeling it's gluten. Gluten my friends is in everything!  O-M-G. I thought it was just in breads and beer. Nope. I was in for shock when I read the list.  It's in soya sauce!  I go in for my 2 hour long test for lactose intolerance next Friday. I'm so lucky. *insert sarcasm*
Ugh...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - allergies suck! I'm so glad I'm not lactose intolerant. I basically LIVE off cheese. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope you find out everything is ok!

    Your cardi looks super comfy :) thanks for the comment!

    Have a great Friday/weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!