Saturday, July 23, 2011

Charming



 Dress: F21, Cardi: Old Navy, Belt/Sandals: Ardene, Bracelets: Tiffany's/Michael Hill (Pandora Bracelet)
It's been a little while! I needed a week off to be honest. Blogging is a lot of work!
Anywho, I wish I had taken a close up of one of the bracelets I am wearing. More commonly known as a Pandora bracelet or charm bracelet. I got it as a gift from my dad and his girlfriend. I'm in love with it. I love the fact that you can keep adding to it with neat little charms and others can "help" you add to it as well. Besides my engagement ring, it's probably going to become one of the most meaningful pieces I have. 
Happy weekend all! The sun is finally out!
Pool time! 

2 comments:

  1. cuttte dress! I get so many clothes from f21... love how cheap and fun they are!!!! youre adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I want a charm bracelet sooo bad! You look great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!