Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hostess with the mostest

Cardigan: Old Navy, Tank: Dynamite, Leggings: Garage: Shoes: Airwalk/Payless, Bracelet: gift




Today is Superbowl as I am sure most of you know. I don't really care for it on this particular day. My team was booted out (NE Patriots). So instead I'm going to pretend I like it and be the hostess with the mostest. I looove being a host and making a whole bunch of different appetizers and putting them in my spiny tray.  Call me Suzy homemaker :)
AND my honeykins parents are coming over. They're funny.They always fill the silences with huh like they're thinking about something, but they're not really. It makes me laugh because they do it allll the time. huh Anyways...
A fabulous Sunday it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by friends!