Monday, February 7, 2011

O Canada-Line





Dress: American Apparel, Botton Up: Old Navy, Boots: Go Jane, Belt: Thrifted, Tights: Dynamite
Being so lucky to live in Vancouver, I get to hop on the Canada Line everyday to go to work. It's my entertainment in the morning and in the evening. I spend my time on the train organizing people to see how they could move around to fit more people on it. Compared to say Japan, we have it pretty lucky. We can stand and read the paper if we want to. Or do bicep and tricep stretches while holding onto the bar. It's my favourite. Cough
One time I was walking down the stairs and I saw the train there so I ran as fast as I could only to have the bells ring and doors slam shut as soon  as I got there. How embarrassing. Everyone watches you from the window as the train slides away, poor girl. All that frantic running for nothing. I'll never do that again. I feel so bad when it happens to other people because I know how it feels. Or this one time when this girl ran so fast to make it and she did, only half her foot didn't and she fell right there in front of us. How embarrassing.
O-Canada Line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by friends!