Thursday, February 17, 2011

You "NO", right?






















 






















Dress/Button up: F21, Tights: Gap, Booties: Aldo Kids, Belt: Thrifted

 How many people out there have a hard time saying no? Well I am one of those people. I'm not sure if work can be separated into a different category where you can't say no. Can you? Remember this little post about being able to do 10 things at once? Ok, so I can. I proved it. I don't want to have to do 10 things at once everyday. This has been my work week. And because I can do 10 things at once, I'm going in early tomorrow to do my 10 things I didn't have a chance to do because I was doing the 10 other things people wanted me to do. 
Jeepers. This is hard work.

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit, the plaid shirt is great!

    adorablydeliciouslp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!