Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Marjoram?




Cardigan: Walmart, Dress: F21, Boots: Hunter
Hi everyone! Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments on my last coupla posts =)
I've been quite busy lately trying to fight off a cold and get things moved around prepared for moving at the end of the month. Last night while doing the dishes, I took this spice rack that I've had since my sissy and I first moved out together - 10 years I think - and chucked it in the garbage. It was quite sad actually. I remember my grandma bought that for us. I just had to do it though, I don't think I'll ever use mustard seed or marjoram spice, like ever. What the heck is marjoram anyways? While I like to hold onto things, a spice rack doesn't need to be one of them.
Cheers to not hoarding!




12 comments:

  1. Love your dress and it goes great with the beige sweater :)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Carrie I like your Outfit, you look really dishy wearing your shiny Rubber Wellingtons, they are so sexy and I love them.
    Kisses
    Julie

    http://juliewearswellingtons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are adorable! I just discovered your blog, and I'm so glad I did! How cute are you?!

    molly
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carrie! Just stumbled across your blog. YOU ARE ADORABLE!!:) I love this look. Simple, but classic. And your smile lights up a room! Hope you're having a great week so far.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!!I love it!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I love your dress!
    You look great in that outfit!:)

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hunter boots :)

    161cm.com

    joanne.choi

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is adorable! I have a huge weakness for oversized black & white stripes, and love this dress paired with the hunters! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love to see you wearing your Wellingtons.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!