Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chirp chirp chiiiiiirrrrppp




 Top: F21, Leggings: Garage, Boots: GoJane, Watch: Gifted
My favourite thing to hear in the morning are little birdies outside chirping away. This tells me that we, (we being friends here in Vancouver) are inching closer and closer to summer. I can't wait to wear shorts and skirts with no leggings or tights underneath. Pack my boots away and bring out the sandals and flip-flips. Thank you to a few of my most fav bloggers Running on HappinessThe Honeybee  for bringing a little sunshine and warmth to my world. This winter and spring is taking foooorrrreeeeeevvvveeeeeerrrrrr.
Real Housewives time!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love hearing the birds too. I'm in Connecticut for graduate school and it seems as if the birds here are louder and more excited about Spring than any of the birds back and home. They're out chirping as early as 5am... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree...weather here in SoCal has been super mercurial lately so I can't store away the tights just yet...But can't wait for shorts season for sure! Love your fun graphic top hun, it's begging to be worn with some denim cutoffs in a couple of months I'm sure!

    xo-Julie

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watch!!! You are wearing THE watch! lol too bad it broke :p

    ps thanks for having us over!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!