Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On to the next!





Skirt: ??, Top: Garage, Tights: H&M, Shoes/necklace: Ardene

In case you haven't heard, the Canucks won last night! I couldn't watch any of the game as I felt like I was going to hurl my anxiety was so high. I chose to listen to the game from afar. Millionaire Matchmaker, The Real Housewives and Dancing with the Stars kept me company and ultimately became my drug free Adavan. The game went into overtime. By this point I had to put my ipod on and turn up the volume. I thought, if something big happens I will hear B in the next room go crazy. Sure enough something big did happen and there were joyous hugs all around and a gentle reminder that we get to buy a larger TV now. Aw-some. 
For the record, I am perfectly fine with my TV. But I promised!
xoxo



3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the skirt has a great pattern
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful skirt!! :D

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute skirt! Liking the simplicity of this outfit :)

    heyrecklessmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!