Yay for skin care! Not actually for me. It's a pain in the butt. You see, I have very sensitive skin so trying to find a product that doesn't make me break out is hard. Every skin type is different, but these products I've found to work best for my sensitive skin. I am obviously a Kiehl's lover haha
2. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner - I JUST started using a toner! I basically use this to wipe off any excess make-up. Other than that, I'm not too sure what it does!
3. Kiehl's Rare Earth Pore Cleansing Masque - I LOVE doing face masques and try to do one once a week. I'm surprised Kiehl's only has one type of masque considering they have a bajillion different face products. This masque is great though so I guess they don't need another. My face feels very soft and refreshed after using it.
4. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye - .I've been using this eye cream at night for about a year now. Honestly half the time I forget to us it. I do like it, but haven't noticed a significant difference, but that's probably because I don't use it consistently. I'm going to start though. I'm crazy paranoid about under eye bags and dark circles.
5. Kiehl's Eye Alert - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I can't say enough good things about it. I use this in the morning after washing my face. For somebody who doesn't get a lot of sleep and has to wake up at 5 in the morning this stuff is magic.It's pricey,, but lasts a long time and it's so worth it.
6. Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation - Again, since I have sensitive skin, it's hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't cause me to break out. I've used this for several years.It's very light and it doesn't feel like I'm wearing another layer of face.