Friday, January 11, 2013

Fave Friday!

So I thought I might start a weekly blog post on some of my current fave products. I feel like I have a lot lately. I thought Friday would be a great day to do it.
So my first Fave Friday post goes to...



My Babyliss Pro 1 inch curling iron. I've been using a cheap Conair curling iron for probably the last 5 years and I can definitely notice a difference in my curls. My curls last longer and it doesn't take as long to do. I also like how it has a swivel cord on the handle. Me and cords are not friends. Same with hangers. I hate hangers.
Anyways, if you're in the market for a new curling iron I definitely recommend this one. It's amaz.
 Happy weekend!.
Just so you know, none of these products are sponsored.  I just like to share =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by friends!