Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Still alive




Maxi dress worn as skirt: F21, Top: Garage, Sandals: Ardene's, Sunnies: Ray Ban
I can't believe it's almost been a week since my last post! To be honest, last week, the last thing I wanted to do was come home and spend more time on the computer after the exhausting days I had at work. I literally went home, changed into comfy's and cuddled with B and went to sleep, well tried to sleep.  It was all I needed. 

This week has been wonderful so far.  We found a wonderful caterer to do our wedding in Maui next year. Phew. That was up there on my stressful-things-to-do-list-for-the wedding. We also found the perfect wedding invitations at half the price another printing company wanted to charge us. I've decided I really don't want any of my wedding planning to be stressful. It shouldn't be. This is only going to happen once in my life time, so I am going to make the most of it because after it's over I'm going to be sad that all the planning and fun is over.
There ya have it =)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the print of your skirt and the slim shape! So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!