Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 more months and a sneak peak



Cardi: GAP (old), Top: Old Navy, Jeggings: American Eagle, Shoes: Shoe Warehouse, Belt: Ardene, Sunnies: Ray Ban
Until B and I are on our way to be Maui'd! Get it? Married Maui'd hehe. I can't believe how fast the time is going! I'm so excited to be going with all my family and close friends. If it's anything like my brother and sister-in-laws wedding in Mexico it's going to be a doosy!
Here is a sneak peak of the property we're getting married on...







9 comments:

  1. Love the button up

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!! If you like come to my blog, we can follow each other and exchange some advice! I love to relate with other bloggers! It helps me improve! :) kisses!
    My Daily Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting about your wedding, I'm so happy for you! Cute outfit btw!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice outfit and the place is really awesome!

    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the teal gingham!
    if you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog. :)

    xxxo
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooooo amazing, gosh such a dream

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!