Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2 more months and a sneak peak



Cardi: GAP (old), Top: Old Navy, Jeggings: American Eagle, Shoes: Shoe Warehouse, Belt: Ardene, Sunnies: Ray Ban
Until B and I are on our way to be Maui'd! Get it? Married Maui'd hehe. I can't believe how fast the time is going! I'm so excited to be going with all my family and close friends. If it's anything like my brother and sister-in-laws wedding in Mexico it's going to be a doosy!
Here is a sneak peak of the property we're getting married on...







11 comments:

  1. Love the button up

    www.northernstyle.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!!! If you like come to my blog, we can follow each other and exchange some advice! I love to relate with other bloggers! It helps me improve! :) kisses!
    My Daily Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit, follow each other?
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting about your wedding, I'm so happy for you! Cute outfit btw!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice outfit and the place is really awesome!

    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look!

    http://natcosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the teal gingham!
    if you have some time and would like, come by and see my blog. :)

    xxxo
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooooooooo amazing, gosh such a dream

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!