Monday, May 7, 2012

Mr. Golden Sun



Top: Old Navy, Skirt: Aritzia, Shoes: Ardene, Sunnies: Ray Ban
Spring is here! B and I had a lovely day at my BFF's yesterday, sitting in her back yard, drinking wine and playing with her two adorable little girls and we actually got a little burned from the sunshine! The next two weeks the weather forecast says sun, sun and more sun! We'll see about that as Vancouver weather is so unpredictable. While it's here, I'll be sure to enjoy it!
Happy Monday!






14 comments:

  1. I love this skirt ;) Such a great piece for spring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! thanks for visiting my blog! :) loving your darling skirt w/ stripes. Looks great together. I'm a new follower of yours. Would love if you'd visit my site again soon, and follow along so we can keep in touch! have a good tuesday!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is such a fun color, and LOVE how it looks with the black & white stripes :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I like the stripes with the pink skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) love this outfit: so simple but gorgeous colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! Love that skirt!

    molly
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit, I love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look...i love your style..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty photos and a lovely blog. follow me if you wish and i'll follow you back xxx

    http://ileftmyheartinmiami.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute! Love the stripes and the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute outfit! Lets follow each other. :) following you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!