Monday, March 26, 2012

Friday night lights-out




Kimono/tank: F21, Jeans: Guess, Belt: Levis, Shoes: GoJane
This past Friday, I stayed home and did absolutely nothing (besides signing new mortgage papers). I usually get really antsy on Friday's and want to go out and do something ie: indulge in a few after work beverages. I decided to stay home with my love and watch movie. Yes, movie in the singular form. I think I fell asleep at 10 pm. I woke up Saturday morning at 8 am refreshed and really happy that I stayed home. I looked to B and said wow I really had a great quiet evening with you!
I can do it! I can stay home on Friday nights and I know it will be just as terrific as if I went out!

3 comments:

  1. I love your sweater/jacket thing!I have one that is very similar I got from Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the print on your kimono, it's so pretty!!Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!