Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Masyn

I'm an auntie to the most perfect, adorable, unbelievable little boy. We finally got the got the call at 4:15 am Saturday morning (unfortunately my phone was turned off and B's was on vibrate so didn't pick up until then) and were out of the house by 4:30 am and at the hospital by 5:30 am. Thank god there's no traffic at that time. 
I wasn't sure I would be able to handle being in the delivery room with my twin sister going through something so traumatic (we do have the "twin thing" where I can sometimes feel what she's going through or have some of the same symptoms, but I won't go into detail on what happened that day), but she wanted me to be so obviously I couldn't say no. I was huddled on a chair in the corner staring at the wall. I couldn't bare seeing what she was going through. I just wanted to make it all go away. I'm an extremely sensitive person. My mom and her husband were so great with her.
When it was almost time for him to make his way to the world, I moved over slightly and sat on a big ball, bouncing up and down on it beside her bed. Geezus, I have never seen or been through anything like that, like ever, and probably never will until it's my turn. I was sworn off having babies that day, but Sunday morning when I woke up and knew that I was going to see him later that day, I changed my mind. I definitely want one of my own and hope that my sister, my mom and B will be there too. I hope that I am as strong as my sister was. I hope I hope I hope.
Masyn Cameron was born at 7:49 am April 21, 2012. 
You guys, I love him soooo much. He's perfect. Like perfect perfect and I want to see him every single day.
Here are couple photos of my new best friend hehe =)

First moments with her little boy...

First family photo...

Tender little feet in Nana's hands...

Proudest Auntie on Earth <3
 

4 comments:

  1. Such cute pics!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! He is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute pictures! Congrats! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... can i just say congratulations :) What a lovely baby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!