Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boxing Day Finds


Kimono/Jacket/Skirt/Top: all from F21, Camera Bag: THEIT
I went Boxing day after shopping today and I have to say the sales weren't as good as I was hoping they'd be. I paid full price for everything, but the Kimono from F21 and theTheit bag above. 
The olive green jacket is so cute! It has a cute little bow on the back. 
The top has little stars on it. I found it mashed in with same random shirts.
The skirt is a lace material. I have a hard time pulling off below the knee skirts 'cause I'm so short, so I'm hoping I can pull it off with some heels.. 
I tried to look specifically for stuff I could wear to work and after trying on items that weren't work related, I put them back. I was quite proud of myself. 
I can't wait for this camera bag to arrive in the mail. I like how it doesn't look like a camera bag. 
Did you ladies pick up any good deals on boxing day?

6 comments:

  1. Too full from cookies to make it out for the sales ;) love that skirt! thanks for the comment xoxo follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is amazing! PS. Christmas is over, but I still want to give you a present.. Join my ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway with Monki, Pull & Bear goodies and more! Only 3 days left! here:
    http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by friends!